Lubbock Texas had a population of more than 230,000 people in 2011. In Lubbock County, this city is the 11th most populous in the state.
According to the Lubbock Police, the availability of cocaine and heroin increases constantly, with illicit drugs being manufactured and distributed in the city and surrounding area. These drugs come from Mexico and the Mexican drug cartels.
There are about 794 people in local jails and 65 in state prisons. There are 166 others in different types of correctional facilities, and 82 people in halfway houses for drug and alcohol abuse.
Lubbock rehab has a number of centers for drug addiction recovery. In fact for a town the size of Lubbock, there are enough centers so you can find centers for rehab Lubbock with ease. However, you may need a bit of assistance in finding the right place for you. Sometimes it can profit you to go to a center outside of Lubbock.
- Lubbock Lighthouse
- Ranch at Dove Tree
- Lubbock Regional MHMR – Sunrise Canyon
- Managed Care Center Inc. – Specialized Female Outpatient
- Managed Care Center Inc. – Men’s Residential Program
- Plainview Serenity Center Inc.
- Department of Veterans Affairs Outpatient Substance Abuse Services
- Lubbock Faith Center Inc.
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
When there is a choice of drug rehab centers, you should go with ones that have a high success rate. How can you tell? Many traditional centers just refer the person to others when they are done with the rehab Lubbock program. We can help you find the most successful Lubbock rehab available for you or your loved one. Call us today.