Houston is located in Harris County in Texas. The population of the Houston-Sugar Land-Baytown metro area is more than 6 million people. Houston alone had about 2.1 million people in 2011.
The five top drug threats for Houston are marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamine, heroin and crack cocaine, in that order. Illicit drugs enter from Mexico via El Paso and other border cities and towns. In 2010, drug enforcement officials seized 1.5 tons of cocaine, and 108 tons of marijuana. There were also hundreds of thousands of dosages of illicit pharmaceutical drugs confiscated.
There is a long list of drug rehab Houston centers which are in existence to provide care for those who want to leave drugs behind. Rehab in Houston TX means finding a facility which really approaches addiction from all sides, and can alleviate those cravings which take over a person’s mind and body.
Criminal activity escalates with street gangs controlling the drug market and transport within Texas.
There are more than 10,000 people in jails, state and federal prisons in Houston. Additionally, there are 1,408 people in halfway homes or hospitals for drug and alcohol abuse.
- Career and Recovery Resources Inc. Drug Abuse Treatment Program
- Houston Maintenance Clinic Inc.
- Shamar Hope Haven
- Set Free DAT Center
- Toxicology Associates Inc.
- Montrose Counseling Center
- Right Step
- El Dorado Texas Community Services
- Center for Recovering Families at the Council on Alcohol Drugs Houston
- AAMA Project
- Northshore Treatment Center
- Texas Alcoholism Foundation Inc.
- Center for Success and Independence
- Extended Aftercare Inc.
- Phoenix House of Texas
- Career and Recovery Resources Inc.
- Houston Recovery Campus – Adolescent Program
- Riverside General Hospital – Houston Recovery Campus
- David and Ivory Ministries
- Volunteers of America Texas Inc.
- All About Recovery
- Turning Point Inc.
- Texas Clinic – Fulton
- Unlimited Visions Aftercare Inc.
- Cornerstone Recovery Inc.
- Best Recovery Healthcare Inc.
- LH Transitional Center Inc.
- Jonah’s Place
- VA Medical Center
- Houston Treatment Center Inc.
- Blues Management Inc.
- TRS Behavioral Care Inc.
- UT Health Houston
- Star of Hope/New Hope Program
- Passages Inc.
- A New Freedom
- Texas Clinic – Westview
- New Dimensions Day Hospital LLC
- Adult Rehabilitation Services Inc.
- Spirit Mind and Body
- Memorial Hermann Recovery Center
- Odyssey House Texas
- Houston Substance Abuse Clinic
- Cypress Creek Hospital Inc.
- Texas Treatment Centers Inc.
- Cheyenne Center Inc. – Residential Services
- Road to Recovery
- Texas Prevention Network Inc.
Houston drug rehab is plentiful, but how do you know which one will really provide drug rehab that will work? We will help find you the drug rehab Houston Texas that you are looking for. Call us today.