Fort Worth is considered the gateway to the American West. It is the fifth most populous city in Texas. The Dallas-Fort Worth metro area had a population of around 745,000 people in 2011.
Mostly located in Tarrant County Texas, Fort Worth is a major distribution hub for illegal drugs, including heroin, meth, cocaine and marijuana. The city is within the North Texas High Intensity Drug Trafficking area, a center for transshipment of illegal drugs coming from the Mexican drug trafficking organizations.
In Fort Worth, there are more than 5,400 people in jails, federal prisons and other correctional facilities. There are approximately 271 people in halfway homes of hospitals for drug or alcohol abuse.
- Excel Center of Fort Worth
- Tarrant County Pine Street Residential/Billy Gregory Detox
- Community Addiction Treatment Services
- Salvation Army – First Choice
- Brentwood Treatment Services
- Baylor All Saints Medical Center
- ABODE Treatment Inc. Counseling Center
- Tarrant County Medical Outpatient
- Volunteers of America Texas, Inc.
- Phoenix Associates Counseling Services
- Lena Pope Home Inc.
- Opportunities Counseling Center Inc.
- Cenikor Foundation Inc.
- Brentwood Clinic South
- LAAM and Methadone Program (LAMP)
You have a wide choice of drug rehab centers, but how do you know what you are getting. Each one has their own promotional material. Each one claims to be effective. We look thoroughly into what would be the best Texas rehab Fort Worth for you or your loved one. Fort Worth rehab must address all aspects of addiction and help assure lasting recovery. Let us help find the right rehab Fort Worth for you. Call us today.