Austin Texas is the fourth largest city in the state and is the seat of Travis County. In 2011, the population was approximately 820,611, but taking into consideration the metro area including Round Rock and San Marcos, the population was an estimated 1,783,519.
Austin is close to the South Texas High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area, making it a prime target for drug traffickers. With the sparse populations in the region, it is easy for illegal drug smugglers to transport drugs into Austin from Mexico. Mexican drug trafficking organizations import a lot of heroin, cocaine and other illicit drugs into Texas and throughout the Midwestern U.S.
In Austin, crime rates soar with drug-related crime and violence. There are about 2300 people in local jails, more than 900 people in state prisons and 120 others in different types of correctional institutions. In addition, there are more than 430 people in halfway homes for drug or alcohol abuse and another 3 listed as being in a hospital for drug or alcohol abuse.
- Austin/Travis County Integral Care
- Developmental Counseling Center, Inc.
- Aeschbach and Associates – Addictions and Psychotherapy Services
- Phoenix Academy of Austin
- Veterans Administration Austin Outpatient Clinic
- Texas NeuroRehab Center
- Maintenance and Recovery Services, Inc.
- Northwest Counseling and Wellness Center
- Clean Investments Counseling Center
- Austin Drug and Alcohol Abuse Program
- Clean Investments, Inc. – Adolescent Program
- Austin Recovery, Inc.
- Changes Counseling Services
- La Haciendas Solutions
With such a wide choice of drug rehab centers, how do you know which one you should choose? You need one that has a high success rate. We will help find you the most effective and successful drug rehab available for you or your loved one. Call us today.